2. Your consent to the processing of personal data
3. User age restrictions
If you are under the age of 16 you must not use the Website. If we discover that any such use is taking place, we will immediately terminate any relevant means facilitating such use.
4. Rights to the Website and its content
5. Acceptable Use
- You agree that you shall not:
- reproduce, frame, display or mirror the Website other than as a necessary consequence of their normal operation by you;
- infringe our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights, or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Website;
- transmit any material that is defamatory, explicit, offensive or otherwise reasonably objectionable on the Website;
- use the Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- employ any technology that interferes in any way with the proper operation of the Website; or
- collect or harvest any information or data from the Website for any commercial purpose, except as otherwise agreed in writing with us.
If we discover any breach of this Section 5 by you, we may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Website and remove and delete any content from the Website violating this Section 5.
6. Changes and updates to the Website
Tide reserves the right at any time, without liability of any kind, in its absolute discretion (i) to change, suspend, restrict or disable your access to the Website, and/or (ii) alter the functionality or contents of the Website with or without notice to you.
7. Contacting us
In relation to any matters concerning the Website, including any feedback, questions, complaints or claims, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tide welcomes any feedback you may have.
8. No warranty
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” and Tide endeavours to ensure the availability, performance, accuracy, or completeness of the Website or the contents of any of them, however Tide cannot guarantee this. Tide also endeavours to ensure that use and availability of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, however Tide also cannot guarantee this.
To the maximum extent possible under applicable law, no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the Website. If this exclusion does not apply under applicable law, the liability of Tide in relation to any such warranty shall in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
9. Third Party Content
For your convenience, Tide may include in the Website links to other sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). You acknowledge that Tide has no control over the content of Third Party Websites and does not have any responsibility for any material available on such Third Party Websites nor for any use of or reliance on the contents of such Third Party Websites by you.
The Website may include content submitted by other users of the Website (“Third Party Content”). You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on such content by you is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for such Third Party Content.
The fact that we may link to a Third Party Website, or display Third Party Content, does not imply that we endorse the site or the products or services on such Third Party Website or that we have reviewed, approved, or verified the Third Party Content.
From time to time we may make available additional terms or guidance in relation to the usage of the Website, and where we do this, you agree to comply with such additional terms or guidance that we make available by continuing to use the Website.
11. Limitation of liability
We are not responsible for third party device(s) or apps, or the integrity or accuracy of their services or data.
We are not responsible for any death or injury caused as a result of your participation in any of the services promoted via the Website.
We are not responsible for any reward or prize distribution or winner selection offered by any third party including, without limitation, clients of Tide.
Figure from homepage text "Over 90% of us feel like we have no control over our personal data." sourced from the following report published by KPMG International